Do you want to know how to upscale a photo and want to improve its quality? Look no further; here are some effective tools that you can use to upscale the photo in no time. The good news is that upscaling the photo is possible, and you don’t have to worry about the quality. We have mentioned some applications that use upscale algorithms so that your photo quality remains the same, and you can upload it anywhere you want. Let’s see how these applications work.
When it comes to Photoshop, the rule is straightforward, you can easily make the image small, but it is impossible to upscale it. But according to the latest Photoshop update, you can easily upscale the image because they have introduced an advanced algorithm that can effortlessly change your photo. What’s more, you don’t have to worry about the quality because the end results will be amazing. However, you have to follow some steps to upscale the pictures. We have mentioned all the procedures in-depth, so you can easily follow them.
- Open your image and enable the Preserve Details 2.0 option. You can do it easily by clicking the “Edit” option from the menu bar. Once the option is opened, enable Preserve Details Upscale and click “OK.”
- Now, go to the Image menu and click the “Image Size” option. A new box will be opened from where you can easily adjust the image width and height. Make sure that your “Resample” option is open if you want to change the pixels.
- In the next step, enter your new dimensions. For example, if you want to change the width and height, make them 400%. In this way, you can easily upscale the photo.
- As you have chosen the Resample to Automatic, now Photoshop will choose the best upscale Algorithm for you so that you don’t have to worry about the image quality.
- Once it is done, preview the image and see if everything is fine. If you are satisfied with the final results, export the image and download it.
- Finally, your image is ready, and you can use it anywhere.
- Photoshop has the strongest upscale Algorithm that doesn’t change your image quality
- The upscale process is simpler and easy to follow
- Change as many images as you want
- This tool is straightforward
- Some new features are not appealing to everyone
- The program occupies a lot of space
When it comes to enlarging images, GIMP can be the perfect choice for beginners. It is easy to use and can be downloaded on Windows without any hassle. Moreover, it doesn’t compromise on the quality, which means the end results will be amazing. So, if you want to upscale the image for your documents or website, here is the complete process that you can follow.
- First, upload the image that you want to change. You can do it by going to the main menu and clicking the “Open” option. However, make sure that your image doesn’t have any noise or scratches because it will have a bad impact on the quality.
- Now, go to the Image menu and click the “Scale Image” option. You will see a dialogue where you will see Image size and quality options.
- Under the Image Size, you will see Width and Height options; add the new dimensions that are required.
- Once you have added the values, now go to the “Interpolation” option and select the quality that you want. There will be two different options; Cubic and Sinc.
- After selecting the quality, click the “Scale” option, and finally, your image is ready.
- The image scale process is simple
- You don’t have to pay anything to make the changes
- The interface is straightforward and user-friendly
- Sometimes the image quality is not up to the mark
- Can’t add effects to the images
If you need an online tool that can upscale your images with just one click, you can use our ImageUpScaler. This tool is simple and easy to use. Plus, you can upload the images without worrying about anything. Other than that, it uses a strong Algorithm so that you don’t have to worry about the quality.
- Works easily on all the browsers
- Has a strong upscaling algo
- The interface is simple
Need more features
Upscaling the image is not a difficult task. You just have to use some professional tools to make it happen. However, it is important to choose the right tools, so you don’t have to worry about the quality. We recommend ImageUpScaler using because it is a good program and doesn’t cause you much trouble. Plus, it works easily on all the browsers. So, what are you waiting for? Go upscale your images without worrying about the quality.